Firstly, all admission aspirants should know that the JAMB CAPS for the 2019/2020 admission exercise is now active. Candidates are advised to start monitoring their admission status to know when they have been offered an admission.
Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it
Schools have already started uploading their Admission Lists on JAMB Portal. Candidates are therefore advised to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
However, some schools may not publish list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Follow the procedure below to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After Successful login, locate the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it to reveal the drop down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button“
- Click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
Successfully admitted candidates are to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online in order to enable the processing of their admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are also to print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
However, If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS.
Most phone users may only see the welcome message. Candidates are advised to use the desktop mode to view the complete page.
And for those using phone, chrome browser is recommended. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Wishing you success!