IMSU candidates are hereby notified that Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been updated on both JAMB CAPS and the school’s website. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check IMSU Admission List On The School Portal
- Candidates are to visit the IMSU Online Admission Status Checking Portal
- Select your session (i.e. 2019/2020) and click on the ‘submit’ button
- Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- After payment, you can proceed to check your admission status from the link in step 1.
Note: The IMSU admission checking PIN is currently sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank for N1,200.00 only.
How to Check IMSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.