This is to invite Applications for the International Global Citizen Scholarship Program which will be awarded to Individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Trent University will award up to $ 24,000 per academic year that is determined upon financial need assessment and may include tuition and supporting fees excluding housing.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020, for September 2020 entry
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $24,000 per academic year
Number Of Awards: A limited number of awards
- Applicants must have been admitted to undergraduate studies will be considered for awards
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the time of application.
Application Process: To get this award applicant at Trent University applicants need to take admission for an undergraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download application form (in pdf or word format) and submit to email@example.com.
- A completed application includes all the following and sends as one file (pdf. or word):
- An essay (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words) on the following: 1) outline your academic aspirations and future career goals and 2) how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals.
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page).
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education and personal growth. The committee is most interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from teachers/former teachers. Reference letters can be e-mailed directly by the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org and must state the full name of the student in the Subject line. (Download reference form as wordor pdf format)
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s) on company letterhead or most recent statement of income tax returns from parent(s).