This is to notify all candidates that Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been released on JAMB Portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
As at the time of updating this page, first the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAP.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go to org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted lineat the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some days/weeks
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. The admission is processed batch by batch.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Very soon the list will be available on the school portal via PDF. Once it comes out, we will update this page. Hence you should BOOKMARK this page and check back (once in a while) for latest update.
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS
Also Read:List of Polytechnics and Colleges of Education that have released 2019/2020 Admission List
When the list comes out on the school portal, the procedure below will be used to check the admission:
- Visit the OAU Admission portal at ( oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php )
- Indicate your exam year and registration number.
- Then click on submit to confirm your admission status. Once you confirm your admission, please proceed with payment of acceptance fee.
Congratulations to students who made it to the Obafemi Awolowo University Admission List. Now that you have been admitted make sure you make first class.