Interested candidates are invited to apply for the Future Leaders Scholarship Program which is provided to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at Imperial College, UK.
This scholarship program is worth £52,000 and it is durable for one year. The scholarship will be awarded to applicants with outstanding leadership potential.
Application Deadline: There will be three scholarship decision committees for this award; you should apply by 8 November 2019 for the first decision committee, 24 January 2020 for the second decision committee, and 6 March 2020 for the third. Please note that early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Imperial college, UK.
- Applicants must have excellent results in previous educational programs.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement.
Application Process: Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 November 2019 or 24 January 2020 and 6 March 2020 Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line;
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information