In the light of the new policy from JAMB that all students to be mobilized for NYSC must be on its matriculation list, the board has enabled the portal for students preparing for youth service to check if their names are on the list to ensure a smooth and successfully mobilization.
However, the Matriculation list portal was also created to enable students to easily confirm if their admission is recognized by JAMB
According to JAMB it is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list before the time for your NYSC program. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
How to Confirm Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Log on to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList
- Select Examination Year i.e 1995 – 2019
- Enter REG Number
- Click ‘Fetch My Details’ Button
To qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your JAMB Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution