As candidates are anticipating everyday for the soon release of the 2020 UTME Registration which hopefully will be released before the end of the year, few procedures have laid down for to prepare ahead while waiting for the release of the 2020 JAMB form.
Firstly, prospective UTME candidates should note that it is never too early to start preparing for it. As a matter of fact, based on experience, one of the keys to smooth registration and success in every UTME is early preparation. This post has therefore been tailored to assist prospective UTME candidates prepare with the highlights and explanation of five major things they should put in place in preparation ahead.
Also Read:2020 African Excellence Full Tuition Scholarships For African Students At University of Glasgow – UK
1. Get your National Identification Number (NIN): In case you do not know already, no candidate will be allowed to register for the 2020 UTME without having a NIN. To do this, get more information on this post: New guideline for 2020 JAMB registration
- Decide The Course You Want To Study: Candidates who decide the course they intend to study ahead have better chance of knowing the subject combination and studying ahead which will help boost their performance in JAMB. You shouldn’t pick any course. It has to be a course you have passion for; one that you have knowledge about. To get more latest updates on Subject Combination for various courses in JAMB, download our 2 in 1 mobile app which contains Latest CBT Questions and Live Updates here.
- Decide the School You Intend to Apply for:. Your criteria in choosing school should be based on whether the school offers the course you intend to study, the admission requirements of the school, the school fees as well as other personal preferences like location etc. Note that being an indigene of the state where your school of choice is located always add up as an advantage to secure admission into such school. For more information on this Download our 2 in 1 mobile App here.
- Decided the subject combination for your course: This is where a lot of candidates make the mistake by choosing the wrong subject combinations for their course. If you want to avoid any form of mistake, use Latest JAMB Brochure by downloading our 2 in 1 CBT app here.
5. Gather and study relevant materials and resources (both online and offline): Finally, start studying now and don’t just study without direction, get to know the questions that are frequently being set. To get frequent JAMB questions, download our 2 in 1 JAMB CBT App here