As one of the foreign 2020 scholarship to African candidates, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK is offering the Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships to Africans who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is designed to provide the opportunity for students who currently do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries preferably residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
To be taken at (country): London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc Environmental and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Public Management and Governance
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc African Development
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
Also Read:2020 African Excellence Full Tuition Scholarships For African Students At University of Glasgow – UK
Number Of Awards: 3
Value Of Scholarship: The three scholarships will each provide the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
Duration Of Scholarship: 1 year
- Applicants will ordinarily be resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement